Lee Abbey on the rugged North Devon coast. The Abbey has seen many changes since it was first built in 1850 from hotels to a school for evacuated boys during the second world war, but it wasn't until 1946 that it was changed to become a house of God and has not changed since, when three of the bedrooms were converted to make a chapel. Situated a short drive from Lynton and through the beautiful Valley Of Rocks part of Exmoor National Park. Lynton. North Devon. April 2016
Location: Lynton . North Devon.
Photographer: Andrew Wheatley